Reva's video, 10 a.m Sunday

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2006
       Jewish Genealogical Society of Sacramento

      A Sunday morning treat: Come enjoy the beatiful family video produced by our own Reva Camiel, which includes several hundred family photographs along with family stories and history.

      10 a.m. Sunday the 10th.

      And why not save a stamp and bring your 2007 dues check, which allows to buy books for the library, assist with speaker costs and more.   See you Sunday.