Monday, 7 p.m. -- Genealogy "Show and Tell"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2006

      See you here:

      Monday, July 17, 7 p.m.

      Genealogy "Show and Tell" -- Treasures from Our Family Trees

      Albert Einstein Residence Center, 1935 Wright St., Sacramento

      Bring that family keepsake with a story to it and share it with our members.  Or just come and enjoy hearing about the heirlooms brought by others.

      Please join us Monday evening at 7 p.m.