JGSS Library Books, in search of (3nd edition)

  • jgs_sacramento
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2006
      Dear JGSS member and friends,

      The books continue to dribble in, but we are still missing a bunch.
      Bob Wascou has compared our current list of books against a list
      made in 2000, and found the following books are missing. Note that
      this list only counts books that were in our library in 2000, not
      any newer books that have been borrowed! Please check if you have
      any of these books and bring them to our next meeting if you find
      them.

      Best wishes,

      Mark Heckman,
      President, JGS Sacramento
      ------------------
      List of missing books:

      Atlas 1:750000 Eastern Europe

      American Jewish Archives - Preserving a Heritage

      American Naturalization Processes and Procedures 1790-1985, John
      J. Newman

      Association of Holocaust Organizations: Directory, William L
      Shulman

      David Lubin, Sacramento's Pioneer Merchant-Philosopher, Willard
      Thompson

      Discovering Your Heritage: An Introduction to Family History,
      Alice Eichholz

      Documents of our Ancestors: A Selection of Reproducible Genealogy
      Forms and Tips for using Them, Michael Meshberg

      Finding Your Jewish Roots in Galicia: A Resource Guide, Susan F.
      Wynne

      History of the Jews in Poland and Russia, Simon Dunow

      How to Tape Instant Oral Biographies, William Zimmerman

      Israel State Archives

      Jewish Genealogy Beginners Guide, Irene Sanders Goldstein

      Jewish Patriots of the American Revolution, Leon Sharlip

      Jewish Prague, Marie Vitochova

      Jewish Roots in Ukraine and Moldova, Miriam Weiner

      Jews in America: A History, Rufus Learsi

      Jews in Germany Under Prussian Rule, Roland Klemig, Bildarchiv
      Preussischer Kulturbesitz

      Jews in Portugal

      Pioneer Jews: A New Life in the Far West, Harriet & Fred
      Rochlin

      Polish Jews A Pictorial Record, Roman Vishniac

      Recht als Recht

      The Jews in Russia, Louis Greenberg

      They Became Americans: Finding Naturalization Records and Ethnic
      Origins, Dennis Szucs

      They Came in Ships: A Guide to Finding Your Immigrant Ancestor's
      Arrival Record, John P. Colletta