JGSS Library Books, in search of

  • jgs_sacramento
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2006
      Hello, everyone,

      Bob Wascou, Burt Hecht, and I are in the process of "computerizing"
      our library, to better manage our holdings. We need to verify what
      books people have as soon as possible so that we can finish the
      database. If you currently have a JGSS library book, please let us
      know by sending an email message to Bob Wascou at jgsslist@....

      Even if you don't think you have any, please look around your
      bookshelves and check to see if you have any JGSS books that you
      borrowed a while back but forgot to return (I'm guilty of this
      myself). I know that many of our books have been borrowed, but many
      of the borrowers may have forgotten that they've borrowed the books!
      If you find one or more of the JGSS books at home, please let Bob
      know and be sure to bring them to the next meeting.

      Also, please remember that books may be checked out for one month,
      and are due back at the meeting following the meeting where you
      checked them out so that others may use them, too.

      Thanks,

      Mark Heckman
      JGS Sacramento President

      P.S. If someone has the "A Dictionary of Jewish Surnames from
      Galicia" (and someone does, because it isn't on our shelves), I'd
      really like to look at it.