Sunday Morning Genealogy Mtg!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2006
      Sunday, March 19, 10 a.m.
      “Genealogy Share-Athon”

      Sacramento Jewish Genealogical Society
      Albert Einstein Residence Center, 1935 Wright Street, Sacramento

      Want to begin researching your genealogy but your family tree has you
      stumped? Haven't got a clue about Great-Grandma's roots before Cleveland? Or you've
      hit a roadblock in finding out more about Great Uncle Manny? Here’s a chance
      to ask your questions and share your brick walls (and your successes) with our
      members. They’ll offer assistance and share their own successes and a few
      roadblocks. Beginners and veteran members alike usually find they learn
      something new.

      All are welcome to attend the meeting at 10 a.m. (our last Sunday morning
      meeting for a while) at the Albert Einstein Residence Center, 1935 Wright St.,
      Sacramento. There will also be time to take advantage of our growing library.
      For more information about the Jewish Genealogical Society of Sacramento, visit
      www.jgss.org, e-mail the JGSS at jgs_sacramento@... or leave a message
      at 916-486-0906 ext. 361.

      See you Sunday morning!