Genealogy Mtg -- See You Sunday Morning

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2006
      BRITISH AND CANADIAN CENSUSES
      Jewish Genealogy Society of Sacramento

      SUNDAY,JANUARY 22, 10 a.m.
      Albert Einstein Residence Center, 1935 Wright Street, Sacramento

      If there's anyone on your family tree with British or Canadian roots, you'll
      want to attend our Sunday, January 22 meeting. Joyce Buckland will discuss the
      British and Canadian censuses.

      Joyce will touch on a comparison between the censuses of the two countries as
      well as what years are available, where to find them and how to best make use
      of them.

      Joyce has devoted more than 30 years to genealogy and specializes in research
      in England and Canada, making numerous trips to both countries as well as to
      the Family History Library in Salt Lake City. Joyce has served as president
      of Sacramento's Root Cellar group and was co-founder and president of the
      Genealogical and Historical Council of Sacramento Valley.

      Please join us for our first meeting of the new year, Sunday morning at 10
      a.m. And a good time to bring your $25 dues check for 2006 if you haven't yet
      mailed it in. See you Sunday!