History Day, Angel Island Bus Trip

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 7:50 AM
    Dave Reingold forwards the attached about the History Day theme/high school contest discussed at our last meeting.

    Also, a flyer about an upcoming day trip to Angel Island in July, organized by the Chinese American Council of Sacramento.  You may recall a recent meeting focusing on Jews who came through Angel Island from the Far East. Deadline for making reservations for the trip is June 15.

    .