Genealogy Mtg. Monday Eve. -- Please Join Us!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 8:15 PM
      What We Learned in Las Vegas -- The Very Latest in Jewish Genealogy
      Monday, August 22, 7 p.m.
      Sacramento Jewish Genealogical Society
      Albert Einstein Residence Center, 1935 Wright St., Sacramento

      At next Monday's meeting, we’ll hear from six of our Sacramento area members
      back from the International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies’
      25th annual conference, held this year in Las Vegas. The July conference is
      traditionally the time when new online databases and Web sites are announced and
      cutting-edge resources become available for researchers, both beginners and
      veterans. Our members will share tidbits gleaned from the dozens of speakers at
      the conference, many of whom are considered world experts in their particular
      fields of Jewish genealogy research.

      Don’t miss this opportunity to find out the latest information to make
      researching your family tree easier. This is one time when what happened in Vegas
      won’t stay in Vegas. Join us Monday evening, August 22. For more information
      about the Jewish Genealogy Society of Sacramento, visit our Web site
      http://www.jewishgen.org/jgs-sacramento/, e-mail the JGSS at jgs_sacramento@... or
      leave a message at 916-486-0906 ext. 361.