Kevin Bacon/Kyra Sedgwick program

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2012
      For some reason the "Find Your Roots" program did not run locally on KVIE last night, but I did see it on KQED at the scheduled time.  Interesting program, although did not focus much on Kyra's Jewish roots ( I believe Rosenwald was her mother's family name).

      Teven Laxer tells us this program will run on Channel 6 on Wednesday at 2 p.m. and Friday at 5 a.m.

      Upcoming episodes are back at 8 p.m. Sunday -- next week's features a  (Korean) rabbi, minister and iman in one program.