See you Sunday morning -- Genealogy Mtg.

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2011

      Join us this Sunday the 16th at 10 a.m. as we hear from Mumbai native Yael Numark on the legacy and history of India's Jewish communities.

      --------
      People Search Site: Spokeo
      Many of us use www.zabasearch.com for locating people -- I learned of an additional people search site, new to me at least, this week:  http://www.spokeo.com/

      Who Do You Think You Are -- Third Season of the Genealogy Series
      Entertainment Weekly reports that Marissa Tomei, Martin Sheen and Blair Underwood will be among the participants in the American version of Who Do You Think You Are? in the 2012 season.  Additional information is at http://tinyurl.com/3uessb5.  More celebrities will be announced in the near future.

      Synagogue Site
      From member Allan Dolgow, an interesting website with a searchable gallery of synagogues:  http://www.synagogues360.org/gallery.php

      See you Sunday morning!