Sacramento Archives Crawl

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2011
      Bob Wascou passes on the url for info on the October 1st Archives crawl mentioned at last night's meeting:

      October 1, 2011 is Sacramento's first annual “Explore History: Sacramento Archives Crawl.” From 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., 22 archives and special collections libraries from the Sacramento area and beyond will be celebrating National Archives Month by exhibiting rarely-seen historic treasures from their collections at four host locations in the downtown area.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2011
        My e-mails continue to end up in spam and not get distributed ... I think it's the link below which I will spell out.

        -----
        Bob Wascou passes on the url for info on the October 1st Archives crawl mentioned at last night's meeting:

              http//    then sacarchivescrawl dot blogspot dot com