JGSS T-shirts are available

  • jgs_sacramento
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2005
      You've all probably seen the attractive and stylish JGS Sacramento T-
      shirts that we had made a few years ago. These are light blue with the
      JGS Sacramento logo on the front and "We Dig our Ancestors" on the
      back. Gerry Ross has arranged to print a new batch of the T-shirts
      that will be for sale at our next meeting, Monday, June 20, for $16
      (our cost).

      Not only can you wear these shirts at our summer meetings, but they
      are also practically compulsory at IAJGS conferences (because the
      conferences are held in the summer in hot places). They also make
      unique gifts. Our treasurer, Alan Bonderoff, will be happy to accept
      cash or checks. See you at the next meeting!

      Mark Heckman
      President, JGS Sacramento