Genealogy Meeting Sunday, March 20

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2005
      Please join us Sunday morning, March 20, for a special presentation by area
      genealogist Pamela Dallas, "Genealogical Records -- Determining the Ones We
      Want, Where They Are, and How to Use Them." This will be a great overview for
      beginning researchers, and is sure to offer some valuable tips for the more
      advanced genealogists.

      JEWISH GENEALOGY SOCIETY OF SACRAMENTO
      Sunday, March 20, 10 a.m.
      Albert Einstein Residence Center, 1935 Wright Street, off of Wyda Way,
      Sacramento.

      Our growing genealogy library will be available for your use before and after
      the meeting. And if anyone has an old notebook computer they’re willing to
      donate to us, it would be used with scanning software to help us keep track of
      our volumes. As a nonprofit organization, your donation to us would be
      tax-deductible and greatly appreciated.

      For more information about the Jewish Genealogy Society of Sacramento, visit
      our Web site http://www.jewishgen.org/jgs-sacramento/, e-mail the JGSS at
      jgs_sacramento@... or leave a message at 916-486-0906 ext. 361.