Please join us Sunday morning -- Genealogy Mtg.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24 7:57 PM
      JEWISH GENEALOGY SOCIETY OF SACRAMENTO
      Sunday, February 27, 10 a.m.
      Albert Einstein Residence Center, 1935 Wright Street (off Wyda Way),
      Sacramento

      One-Step Web Searches To Find Your Family History

      Come meet Dr. Stephen P. Morse of San Francisco, the innovative creator of “
      one-step” tools for navigating Internet searches. His work on the Ellis
      Island Web site search form is internationally known. Steve will present a
      behind-the-scenes look at what he’s done to make Jewish genealogy research on your
      family tree a whole lot easier.

      Steve will also field questions regarding any part of his Web site,
      www.stevemorse.org, including his one-step Ellis Island search improvements, the 1910,
      1920 and 1930 censuses, Social Security death records in one step, the New
      York state census and birth, death and other vital records. These are just a few
      of the more than 60 one-step applications he has developed

      Join us at our Sunday, February 27 meeting, 10 a.m. Our extensive genealogy
      library will be available for your use, and it’s a great time to advance your
      family tree research with the help of our members.

      For more information on the upcoming meeting of the Jewish Genealogy Society
      of Sacramento, e-mail the JGSS at jgs_sacramento@... or leave a message
      at 916-486-0906 ext. 361.