191Sad news

    Mar 9, 2010
      For those of you who have not yet heard, we were saddened to learn that Bonnie Yates, the wife of Art Yates, has passed away.  Art is a long-time, active member of the JGSS, and one of our past presidents.

      The funeral for Bonnie has been tentatively set for 1 p.m. this Friday at the Home of Peace Cemetery on Stockton Blvd, with Rabbi Matt Friedman expected to conduct the service.  An obituary will run Thursday or Friday in the Sacramento Bee.

      We extend our deepest sympathy and condolences to Art and his family at this difficult time.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic