I got hacked!

  • vj.summers
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2012
      So sorry for the spam - I guess I'm lucky it hasn't happened before now!

      VJ
      vjsummersandsmut.wordpress.com

      --- In JCP_update@yahoogroups.com, cobweb-ling <cobwebling@...> wrote:

      > http://sissyphone.com/alexa/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/google.html?otv=zzo.hsm&ohsy=ghj.we&ydl=fvjr

    • jordancastilloprice
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 27, 2012
        Whoops, I meant to go in and clean it out. It's such a drag what's happening with hacking lately. I read that a bunch of Yahoo email addresses were compromised.

        It all seems so pointless. When you think about advertising and marketing, the best possible scenario is a win-win. I advertise my book or product, and someone who would love that book or product sees the ad and buys the product, and we're both happy. Crooked marketing, trying to trick people into clicking into a place they don't want, or to buy something they don't want, it just seems so unnecessary if people would just create and sell products people wanted, and connected with the people who wanted them.

        Huh, where did that little rant come from???? :D

        I'm getting sick of authors who can't say anything but BUY MY BOOK too.

        xoxox
        Jordan

        --- In JCP_update@yahoogroups.com, "vj.summers" <cobwebling@...> wrote:

        > So sorry for the spam - I guess I'm lucky it hasn't happened before now!
        >
        > VJ
        > vjsummersandsmut.wordpress.com
        >
        > --- In JCP_update@yahoogroups.com, cobweb-ling <cobwebling@> wrote:
        > >
        > > http://sissyphone.com/alexa/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/google.html?otv=zzo.hsm&ohsy=ghj.we&ydl=fvjr

      • Regina Ripley
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 27, 2012
          I just wanted to say that I just read Zero Hour and LOVED it.  I am planning on reviewing it for my blog and on goodreads, but just thought you should know that readers love it.  The world was so unique.

          Regina

          --
          Regina
        • jordancastilloprice
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 27, 2012
            That is awesome, Regina! Thank you so much. It was a fun world to write, and Ernest was a really sweet character. It was comforting to "be" in his head because he was such a decent guy.

            xoxo