1698Special Promotion: Payback $1

  • Jordan Castillo Price
    Apr 25, 2013
      Hi guys,
      I'm running a special on Channeling Morpheus #1 this week. If you have friends who are new to m/m, I'd love it if you turned them on to this series!
      xo
      Jordan

      Think all vampire books are the same? Think again.

      Michael is a reckless vampire hunter who lures in his prey by posing as bait, captivating his quarry with kohl-rimmed bedroom eyes. Wild Bill is the enigmatic smartass in ripped jeans and black leather he can’t seem to shake. And Channeling Morpheus is their story: a sultry slice of Americana served up with a steamy helping of dark obsession. No fancy club owners or city lords here—the gritty action goes down in abandoned buildings, shabby strip malls, and the back of a rusted out van.

      By turns poignant, wry and disturbing, rich with lyrical language, hard-hitting eroticism and unflinching violence, Channeling Morpheus is character-driven erotica you’ll want to read again and again.

      This week, pick up the first Channeling Morpheus novelette, Payback, for $1 with the following coupon codes:

      PBMOBI

      PBPDF

      PBEPUB
      (select the code according to the file type you're purchasing)

      Take me to the Payback page! http://jcpbooks.com/ebook/payback.html

      JCP Books also offers great bundle deals on the 10-novelette series every day. Read the first chapter of Payback free, get hooked, and grab the bundle! http://jcpbooks.com/ebook/bundles.html

      If you’ve already read and loved this series, be sure to tell your friends about this deal!

      Coupon code valid through midnight CST May 2, 2013

      ****

      The guy who’d wanted the light was smiling. Still standing practically on top of me, too. Staring me right in the eye.

      You’d think that would be all. He asked for a light. I didn’t have one. And then he would move on. But maybe it was more than that. Maybe he’d just been looking for an excuse to talk.

      He slid himself onto the barstool beside mine. I did my best to look nonchalant. He was…amazing. Tall and lean, with ripped up jeans and spiked blond hair, earrings, a snake tattoo on his neck and chipped black nail polish. And he wanted to talk to me.

      Couldn’t I have run into him any other night? Like, a night that I didn’t already have a date with a vampire?

      “Got a name, Mister Lung Association?” he asked me.

      “Michael.”

      “Michael, Michael, Motorcycle.” He tucked his cigarette behind his ear and shook my hand. Well, more like he jammed his hand toward me, and I either had to shake it or be knocked off the barstool. “Wild Bill.”

      --
      Friend me on Facebook (general chitchat): http://facebook.com/jordancastilloprice
      Like the PsyCop Fanpage (reader chat and news about new releases): http://facebook.com/JCP.PsyCop

      Jordan Castillo Price