Fwd: PFLAG meeting Thursday, Nov. 6

  • two4equality@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
      Subject: PFLAG meeting Thursday, Nov. 6

      Greetings everyone –
      Please join us this Thursday evening, November 6th,  for our monthly PFLAG meeting ; this month we have a special guest;  newly-elected Missouri House member Stephen Webber from Mid-Missouri’s 23rd District.  Stephen will share his views, plans and outlook for the new Missouri legislative session starting in January, specifically how they might relate to LGBT concerns.  Come and join us and bring your questions for Stephen!!
      Thanks everybody.  Hope to see you Thursday evening.
      Steve

      PFLAG/Mid-Missouri-Columbia
      Missouri United Methodist Church
      204 S. 9th St
      Room 302
      7:00 PM

    • two4equality@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
        Sorry, when I sent the original message - I didn't realize the photo  included a political tagline.

        PFLAG Mid-MO doesn't endorse any candidates - but thinks it is important that WE all VOTE Today for the candidate of our choice.

        Linda Hayes