MidMO PrideFest PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

  • Baker, Jennifer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      MidMO PrideFest PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

      I am attaching our official MidMO PrideFest 2008 Press Release for immediate distribution.  Please publish, broadcast and disseminate as widely as possible.

      <<Press Release 2008.doc>>

      <<flyer.doc>>

      Also, we have a list of upcoming eventsstarting TOMORROW, June 3rd:

      Tue. June 3rd - Community Power Lunch in room CLC 106 Missouri United Methodist Church.

      Wed. June 4th - TTAC Fundraiser at Les Bourgeois.  15% of sales all day will go to TTAC and their will be a fundraiser at 6pm.

      Mon June 9th - Sparky's Ice Cream downtown.  From 5-10pm Sparky's will donate 50% of the profits to Pridefest

      Tues June 10th - Pridefest Committee meeting at 5:30 at Arch & Columns

      Wed June 11th - Fuddruckers will donate 10% between 11:30am & 10pm.  Let's do a social at 7pm.

      Thurs June 12 - Twilight Festival.  Also Board meeting at 7:00 at 1st Baptist Church

      Sat June 14th - THE BIG EVENT!

      If you have any questions, please contact randommyst@...

      If you, or someone you know would like to have a booth at Pride, its still not too late. We are still taking reservations, just email or call 573-219-0176 and well send you the form packet.

      Thanks!

      Jenny

      This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive such information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. Please delete it and all attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media. Other use of this e-mail by you is strictly prohibited.

      All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading and archival by Watlow. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware". Watlow accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying this e-mail or any attachment.

      Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Watlow.