Running Rigging

  • mcclurejsteven
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 21, 2013
      Looking for a chart or spreadsheet showing the diameter and lengths of the running rigging. Seems like the "Manual" had these but some of the pages are showing blank.
      Thanks,
      Steve
      Fiona, #62
    • Jeff Keen

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 18, 2013

           Jeff,

          I would love to see the running rigging specs for the J28 as I would like to replace some halyards. I opened the attachments but do not see it.

          I also am getting a bit more of a drip than I used to through the propeller shaft stuffing box. What is the MTC here? Just break loose the lock nut and tighten a bit or does packing usually need to be replaced?

          Thank you,

          Brad Taylor