battery replacement suggestions?

  • wymanfrank
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2013
      Old 2 batteries not holding a good charge - so gonna replace. They are both NAPA 8240 deep cycle / dual purpose (specs below). Gonna just go with that same battery type unless anyone has strong advice toward another. Any suggestions/advice?

      NAPA 8240
      Battery BCI # : BCI #24DCM
      Battery Cold Cranking Amps @ 0 Degrees F : 550
      Battery Height : 9 3/8"
      Battery Length : 10 3/4"
      Battery Posts Type : Top Post & Side
      Battery Voltage : 12 Volt
      Battery Width : 6 3/4"
      Battery Cranking Amps @ 32 Degrees F : 685
      Battery Reserve Capacity (Minutes) : 120
      Battery Warranty in Months : 24
      Battery Weight : 42 lbs
      Wet or Dry : Wet
      Features and Benefits: Dual Purpose Battery For Excellent Starting & Moderate Deep Cycle Service.
      Features and Benefits PDF
    • John Power