Re: spinnaker

  • Larry Propes
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2013
      I bought my J28 this Jan. and to my surprise it came with a spinnaker. I was surprised because I had raced against this boat in my Morgan 27 for 20 years in a non-spinnaker division. It is by UK (yellow,white,blue) and looks to be in very good condition with no sign of repairs. I also have the pole and 2 Mylar genoas ( 150 and 155 I think) by UK one being a tape drive and the are also in very good condition. These predate the conversion to roller furling. I bought the boat from the first and only owner through his family so I am very short on information about the boat and the sails. If interested call me at 803-787-0303. This is a fresh water boat in South Carolina.

      Larry #16

      Sent from my iPad
    • Frank Wyman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 29, 2013
        Maybe yes.  Closing on 28 now.   Havnet seen the spin but apparently comes with.  I personally don't like messing with em, hsad to many issues in races, and Im just fine in D fleet.  so.... I should know in a week.
        Frank Wyman
        SC
        (new member)