spinnaker

  • drabin76
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 28, 2013
      anyone looking to move a spinnaker?

      Thanks,

      Dan
    • William Kellett
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 28, 2013

        Dan,

        I have a new ?? gennacker that came with the S28 I just bought.  Looks great and unused, has a snuffer and a turtle.

        Bill

      • drabin76
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 29, 2013
          Thanks Bill but I am looking for a symmetrical kite.

          - Dan

          --- In J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com, "William Kellett" <w.kellett@...> wrote:

          > Dan,
          >

          > I have a new ?? gennacker that came with the S28 I just bought. Looks great
          > and unused, has a snuffer and a turtle.
          >

          > Bill

        • Larry Propes
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 29, 2013
            I bought my J28 this Jan. and to my surprise it came with a spinnaker. I was surprised because I had raced against this boat in my Morgan 27 for 20 years in a non-spinnaker division. It is by UK (yellow,white,blue) and looks to be in very good condition with no sign of repairs. I also have the pole and 2 Mylar genoas ( 150 and 155 I think) by UK one being a tape drive and the are also in very good condition. These predate the conversion to roller furling. I bought the boat from the first and only owner through his family so I am very short on information about the boat and the sails. If interested call me at 803-787-0303. This is a fresh water boat in South Carolina.

            Larry #16

            Sent from my iPad
          • Frank Wyman
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 29, 2013
              Maybe yes.  Closing on 28 now.   Havnet seen the spin but apparently comes with.  I personally don't like messing with em, hsad to many issues in races, and Im just fine in D fleet.  so.... I should know in a week.
              Frank Wyman
              SC
              (new member)