Anchor roller

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2013
      I am looking to replace the plastic roller (which cracked) and holds the anchor and allows the anchor chain and line to to be paid out when anchoring.

      Does anybody know the manufacturer of the anchor system or have any ideas about replacing this roller which is about 3 inches wide and is secured by a pin at the bow measuring about 3/8 thick?

      Best,

      Phil

      Spindrift
    • Stahl, Stephen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2013
        I replaced mine with a generic roller (maybe meant for a boat trailer?)
        from BoatUS/West Marine. It has been working fine for fifteen years. Just
        look on the shelves of such a marine store.
        Steve