Re: [J28Sailors] Headroom

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2013
      Thanks for the compliment, Tommy. She had been abandoned and on the hard for five years when i bought her and had her trucked to my front yard where I puttered for a few months before getting down to business. The woodwork took about a month working full time. I retired that June 30th and she became my first retirement project. By the end of July, I had the interior finished. It included re-bedding the hatches and ports, replacing the forward headliner and refinishing all the woodwork.  Prior to the woodwork I replaced a lot of rotted balsa core around the chainplates, working from the underside of the deck, and repaired various other fiberglass issues. Three years later I'm still working on her but she's pretty much there now.

      On May 1, 2013, at 11:44 AM, "Tommy" <evenflow457@...> wrote:

      Hi David,

      Just looking thru the photos and saw the refurb you did on Headroom. WOW. Great Job. how long did it take to restore her?

      Tommy

      4 Key Fat Loss Hormones?
      Doctor Reveals 4 Hormones Making You Fat & How To Stop Them Now.
      RealDose.com