batteries

  • drabin76
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013
      Curious what voltage people usually see on their readout when they flip the test switch. Prior owner didn't know how old his batteries were.

      Thanks,

      Dan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013
        fully charged, I see around 12.5-13.5 or a lil higher if the engine is running.

        I have two group 27 wet cells and they are at least 5 years old.  They hold most of their charge over winter too.

        JP