Re: Hull #48

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19 3:15 PM
      Bill,
      I only know of two J/28s in Louisiana. My boat, Voodoo Child, is hull #22. Also in New Orleans is Cookie Monster, J/28 #42. I'll let you know if I come across #48. I've heard there is a third here on Lake Pontchartrain, but I've not seen it, and it's not on the GYA PHRF listing. I'll let you know if I come across it.
      Regards,
      Tom Quinlan