Re: Lettering Sizes

  • jhoagg123
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2013
      I just did mine so I know the letter sizes. The name on my transom is in letters 8 inches tall, and the hailing port name is in letters 3 inches tall. There is a picture of the transom in my posted photos, so you can see what these sizes look like. I think my port name size might not comply with USCG regulations, but my boat is not USCG documented, so I just chose the size I liked. Cost me $25, and about 1/2 hour work to apply.