Re: [J28Sailors] Cleaning Teak

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9 4:47 PM
      I recommend a product called te-ka.  I have used with success.

      Jason

      On Friday, March 8, 2013, William Kellett wrote:

      Google “cleaning mildew from teak”.  You will get lots of options.  One that looks good is a product sold by “Marine Store”  It’s a product called Teak Guard.  Looks like it might be an easy solution.  However the Google response give you a number of others  as well.

      Bill