Re: Bimini / HVAC

  • mcclurejsteven@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8 7:50 PM
      Our boat, #62 has had an aftermarket central AC installed. We are primarily a Thursday night fun race boat, so we haven't tried it all night, but I try to turn it on once a month. If you would like make and model info, let me know. The previous owner pulled the oven and put it there, with ductwork down the port side to a vent on either side of the bulkhead. I can send pics if you like. We live at N 31,
      W 88, so we don't use the boat much between 4th of July and Labor Day.