Linked on JBoats

  • Lenny Reich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2009
      JBoats has kindly listed this web site on its homepage under "J/Classes & Owners." Hopefully, that will bring a few folks our way over the coming years.

      "Ruffian" got its first coat of bottom paint today. If the weather cooperates, it will get the second on Saturday or Sunday and kiss cold Maine salt water on Tuesday. About half of the boats in Rockland have been launched so far, half to go. It's a short sailing season here, but glorious.

      Lenny