Re: Spinnaker Wanted

  • jhoagg123
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 22, 2012
      Hi,
      The sail was made in 2004. My wife says the middle panel colors are a "hot" red almost pinkish color. Very racey. I am in Punta Gorda Florida.

      --- In J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com, john power <sailingmaster@...> wrote:

      > I'm interested as well
      >
      > how old is the chute? where are u located?
      >
      > Thanks
      >

      > JP
      > On Nov 21, 2012, at 10:34 AM, jhoagg123 wrote:
      >

      > > Brad,
      > > The chute is white and red -a very light reddish color in the middle
      > > panels. Red and blue edges along the leech and luff. I think $450
      > > would be a fair price. It is a very well made Quantum sail in good
      > > condition. Let me know what you think. Thanks. Jeff H.
      > >
      > > --- In J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com, "taylorbj28" <taylorbj28@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Jeff,
      > > >
      > > > How much would you like for the Quantum chute? What color is it?
      > > >
      > > > Thanks,
      > > > Brad

      > > symmetric for sale. Made for the J 28, complete with bag, etc. I
      > > don't race so don't need it. Jeff H. (New member).

      > > page
      > > around
      > > make
      > > this kite
      > > gets windy
      > > small crew)

      > > or

      > > One used
      > > decent I
      > > with for 1
      > > to the
      > > Oh and it
      > > really
      > > both.

      > > by for a

      > > wider
      > > longer pole
      > > there are a
      > > boats. Roy

      > > Wednesday night

    • jhoagg123
      Message 2 of 21 , Nov 22, 2012
        Brad,
        I have a complete correct size Forespar aluminum pole. I would ask $200 for it. Includes stanchion chocks for deck stowage. In fact, somehow I ended up with two of these Forespar aluminum poles, in case anyone else is interested in one. I think I have sheets, but will have to check. Jeff

      • taylorbj28
        Message 3 of 21 , Nov 23, 2012
          Jeff, Is there a way to ship the pole? Brad

          Message 4 of 21 , Nov 24, 2012
            Brad,
            I'm sure there's a way to ship a pole. Call me to discuss if you like. 217-801-4699

          • propeslarry
            Message 5 of 21 , Jan 22, 2013
              --- In J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com, "taylorbj28" wrote:

              > I am looking for a used spinnaker for my J 28 for Wednesday night racing. Thank you. Brad Taylor

              I have a spinnaker ( UK ) and pole. If still looking call me at 803- 787-0303
            • taylorbj28
              Message 6 of 21 , Feb 3, 2013
                --- In J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com, "propeslarry" wrote:

                > --- In J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com, "taylorbj28" wrote:
                > >
                > > I am looking for a used spinnaker for my J 28 for Wednesday night racing. Thank you. Brad Taylor
                > >
                > I have a spinnaker ( UK ) and pole. If still looking call me at 803- 787-0303

                I bought a used chute but might want another. What color is the chute (my other sails are UK) how much would you like for it and the pole? Where are you located?

                Thanks,
                Brad
              • taylorbj28
                Message 7 of 21 , Apr 29, 2013
                  Jeff,

                  Do you still have the spinnaker pole? Is it a 2 1/2" or 3" diameter?

                  Message 8 of 21 , Apr 30, 2013
                    Brad,
                    Forespar spinnaker pole is 2 1/2 inch diameter. Jeff H 217-801-4699

                    Message 9 of 21 , May 2, 2013
                      Jeff,

                      I would like to buy one of your spinnaker poles. How do we handle the shipping? Could be substantial $. Also, How is your pole downhaul rigged?

                      Message 10 of 21 , May 2, 2013
                        Brad,
                        Send me an email and we can discuss specifics of shipping, downhaul, etc. My email address is: jhoagg@... Thanks.

                        Message 11 of 21 , May 2, 2013
                          Brad
                          Apparently Yahoo censors email addresses? here's my number again: 217-801-4699

                          Message 12 of 21 , May 5, 2013
                            If anyone else needs a spinnaker pole, I have another one in great shape and complete. Can send pics of it.