Re: Spinnaker Wanted

  • taylorbj28
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 21, 2012
      Jeff,

      That sounds fair. Do you have sheets and a pole to sell as well?

      Brad

      --- In J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com, "jhoagg123" <jhoagg123@...> wrote:

      > Brad,
      > The chute is white and red -a very light reddish color in the middle panels. Red and blue edges along the leech and luff. I think $450 would be a fair price. It is a very well made Quantum sail in good condition. Let me know what you think. Thanks. Jeff H.
      >
      > --- In J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com, "taylorbj28" <taylorbj28@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Jeff,
      > >
      > > How much would you like for the Quantum chute? What color is it?
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Brad
      > >
      > > --- In J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com, "jhoagg123" <jhoagg123@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Hi,
      > > > I have an excellent condition Quantum .75 cloth weight radial symmetric for sale. Made for the J 28, complete with bag, etc. I don't race so don't need it. Jeff H. (New member).

    • jhoagg123
      Message 2 of 21 , Nov 22, 2012
        Hi,
        The sail was made in 2004. My wife says the middle panel colors are a "hot" red almost pinkish color. Very racey. I am in Punta Gorda Florida.

        Message 3 of 21 , Nov 22, 2012
          Brad,
          I have a complete correct size Forespar aluminum pole. I would ask $200 for it. Includes stanchion chocks for deck stowage. In fact, somehow I ended up with two of these Forespar aluminum poles, in case anyone else is interested in one. I think I have sheets, but will have to check. Jeff

          Message 4 of 21 , Nov 23, 2012
            Jeff, Is there a way to ship the pole? Brad

            Message 5 of 21 , Nov 24, 2012
              Brad,
              I'm sure there's a way to ship a pole. Call me to discuss if you like. 217-801-4699

            • propeslarry
              Message 6 of 21 , Jan 22, 2013
                --- In J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com, "taylorbj28" wrote:

                > I am looking for a used spinnaker for my J 28 for Wednesday night racing. Thank you. Brad Taylor

                I have a spinnaker ( UK ) and pole. If still looking call me at 803- 787-0303
              • taylorbj28
                Message 7 of 21 , Feb 3, 2013
                  --- In J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com, "propeslarry" wrote:

                  > --- In J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com, "taylorbj28" wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I am looking for a used spinnaker for my J 28 for Wednesday night racing. Thank you. Brad Taylor
                  > >
                  > I have a spinnaker ( UK ) and pole. If still looking call me at 803- 787-0303

                  I bought a used chute but might want another. What color is the chute (my other sails are UK) how much would you like for it and the pole? Where are you located?

                  Thanks,
                  Brad
                • taylorbj28
                  Message 8 of 21 , Apr 29, 2013
                    Jeff,

                    Do you still have the spinnaker pole? Is it a 2 1/2" or 3" diameter?

                    Message 9 of 21 , Apr 30, 2013
                      Brad,
                      Forespar spinnaker pole is 2 1/2 inch diameter. Jeff H 217-801-4699

                      Message 10 of 21 , May 2, 2013
                        Jeff,

                        I would like to buy one of your spinnaker poles. How do we handle the shipping? Could be substantial $. Also, How is your pole downhaul rigged?

                        Message 11 of 21 , May 2, 2013
                          Brad,
                          Send me an email and we can discuss specifics of shipping, downhaul, etc. My email address is: jhoagg@... Thanks.

                          Message 12 of 21 , May 2, 2013
                            Brad
                            Apparently Yahoo censors email addresses? here's my number again: 217-801-4699

                            Message 13 of 21 , May 5, 2013
                              If anyone else needs a spinnaker pole, I have another one in great shape and complete. Can send pics of it.