Re: [J28Sailors] Re: Holding Tank

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 8, 2012
      Tommy,

      Where are you located? We are thinking of upsizing to a J32 or a Sabre 34. And we have a holding tank and a macerator and fairly new sails.

      On Aug 7, 2012, at 8:03 PM, "Tommy Koe" <evenflow457@...> wrote:

      Hey John. I don't know. The J/28 that I am looking at, the owner removed the holding tank. So before I consider buying the boat just wanna know how things work

      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 8, 2012
        Hi Roy,

        I live in Melbourne, Fl.  East coast, just south of Cocoa Beach.  Do you have a fin keel?  Also, do you have pics available?  Where are you located?

        Where are you located? We are thinking of upsizing to a J32 or a Sabre 34. And we have a holding tank and a macerator and fairly new sails.

        Hey John. I don't know. The J/28 that I am looking at, the owner removed the holding tank. So before I consider buying the boat just wanna know how things work
        Tom, just as important, what happened to your holding tank?

        > If there is no holding tank in the J/28, can the shower in the head still be used?
        >
        > TX
        >
        > Tommy

      • jhoagg123
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 26, 2013
          All,
          Anyone happen to have an extra holding tank in good shape (which would be weird I admit), or have the dimensions of the holding tank? Thanks.