Datamarine depth transducer needed

  • pc_bum
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2012
      My original Datamarine depth transducer bit the dust. Anyone have a spare or compatible unit?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2012
        Data marine transducers appear to be available through www.ess-kayyards.com for $129.

        Mine gave out last year and I replaced the entire unit (4"round digital display, cable, sounder) with a "Moor" brand unit unit from Defender Marine for $289. They still have them at that price. The transducer fit into the data marine hole and the display unit also fit into the data marine pod perfectly. I was pleased with the results.

        On Jul 23, 2012, at 2:43 PM, "pc_bum" <jimabbey@...> wrote:

        My original Datamarine depth transducer bit the dust. Anyone have a spare or compatible unit?

        Refinance Now at 2.38%
        $150,000 DYNAMICREGION mortgage $583mo. Fast & Easy Quotes! (3.23%APR)
        Mortgage.LendGo.com