Custom Split-Axle Trailer For Sale

  • usa1208
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2012
      Hi all- I have buyer for my J28 and now selling my custom split-axle tag style trailer. Unloaded wt. is 2645 lbs, 2 5/16" ball. Please call me direct at 585-880-eight-0-1-two if interested. Save money on winter storage and keep the boat in your drive. Trailer will be available once the J is launched in the spring '12.

      JP
    • stahl@helix.nih.gov
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2012
        Just park it right next to your motor home and be the envy of the whole
        neighborhood!

        > Hi all- I have buyer for my J28 and now selling my custom split-axle tag
        > style trailer. Unloaded wt. is 2645 lbs, 2 5/16" ball. Please call me
        > direct at 585-880-eight-0-1-two if interested. Save money on winter
        > storage and keep the boat in your drive. Trailer will be available once
        > the J is launched in the spring '12.
        >
        > JP

      • john power
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2012
          lol it would fit right in my neighborhood!

          No one here knows what a sailboat is so I could probably rent rooms!

          :P