Looking to buy

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2012
      Hi all,

      I've been lurking for a while since first getting aboard a friends J/32 last year and am interested in looking at purchasing a J/28. Currently, there are several boats listed on yachtworld and I am planning a trip out east to look at a couple of them in the near future. I'm sure that most of you know the boats that are for sale and I'm wondering if any of them have significant problems. There is quite a large price range for the 28 right now with a low asking price of $21.5k up to $35k.

      Any information or useful things to look at when checking out these boats would be appreciated.

      Thanks.

      Tom
    • usa1208
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2012
        Welcome Tom! I sent you an email with my contact info. I'd be more than happy to share my experience(s) of the J28. My J28 is currently For Sale in Rochester, NY. As I stated in my email to you, I'd be happy to discuss this boat design anytime as I have for other current owners/prospective buyers. I'm here to assist however I can. If you should take interest in my boat, that would be your call.

        Jeff