Re: Leaky Windows

  • roysail3
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2011
      We just got some gaskets from Bowmar but I think we got the wrong ones, it is adhesive backed and I think we want lip backed where gasket is also the gasket for the window? Last year someone at Bowmar said we had Series 3000 portlights after I sent them some pictures so that is what we ordered the gaskets for. Anyone know what model portlights we have? Now I'm thinking it is 2000 series. For those that have already done this, what did you order?

      Thanks
      Roy