RE: [J28Sailors] Re: Pulling the mast - wiring

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 11, 2011
      Hans,
      The tube goes to about 18 inches or so from the top. A hole was already drilled in the plate at the top of our mast for the anchor light.

      Roy

      To: J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com
      From: hansandsharon@...
      Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 19:49:47 -0500
      Subject: Re: [J28Sailors] Re: Pulling the mast - wiring

      Hi Roy,
      does the tube go all the up to the top or just to the Steaming/deck light?
      Did you drill a hole at the top of the mast?
      Thank's
      Hans.

      From: jfws88@...
      Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:12:22 +0000
      Subject: [J28Sailors] Re: Pulling the mast - wiring

      Roy,

      how did you get that tube out. I rewire my mast a couple of years ago adding a deck light. I now have one wire outside the tube. Two if you count the windex.

      John