New Dodger

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2009
      I have commited to a new dodger this season...the existing piece had some issues (too high, too square and old and torn).

      I am looking for ideas or suggestions from the group.  What you like / don't like / would change on your canvas.

      Top handrails and downpipe supports are two features that I know I will incorporate.  What else?

      If you have pictures of your dodger as installed on your J/28s, I'd love to see them.  You can post them to the group, or sent directly to me via email:  jason3317@....

      Thanks!