Re: Access Hatch

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2010
      I replaced the rudder post access hatch with the Bomar G-844 from Pompanette. I had to trim about 3/32" from the radius to get it to fit into the recess and drill new mounting holes because they were abut 1/8" inside of the old holes. The total cost including hatch, shipping, screws and 5200 was about $70.
      Cheers,
      Marc
      Thumper J/28 #59