Re: [J28Sailors] Re: Help needed for arriving at a selling price for my 86 J/28

  • hansandsharon@aim.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 14, 2010
      Phill,
      About the bend pulpit and toe rail these are areas where a prospect buyer will se first and perhaps turn them off,
      Repairing these would help, I know it would be a big influence if I was to buy a boat.
      Hans,
      J 28 "Last Dance"

      #58 Spindrift

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 4, 2010
        Where is this boat located?

        Any pictures?

        Im looking for a J28 not far from New England
        You can email me directly at sailingmaster@...

        Thanks in advance

        JP