Re: Hull #'s

  • Steve Stahl
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 28, 2010
      I just joined the group. I have hull #2. I have owned it since 1991 and sail in the Annapolis area.

      Steve
    • J. Smith
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 28, 2010
        Where do you keep your boat? I am slipped in Eastport.

        Jason
        From: "Steve Stahl" <stahl@...>
        Sender: J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 17:12:26 -0000
        To: <J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [J28Sailors] Re: Hull #'s

        I just joined the group. I have hull #2. I have owned it since 1991 and sail in the Annapolis area.

        Steve

      • Stahl, Stephen
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 28, 2010
          I am at Holiday Point Marina in Selby Bay, which is just at the mouth of the South River.

          From: "Steve Stahl" <stahl@...>
          Sender: J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 17:12:26 -0000
          To: <J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com>