Re: [J28Sailors] Re: Pressure Water Pump

  • J. Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2010
      Also might check out the variable speed pumps (no more noisy accumulator tank). I think mine is a Jabsco VSD18 or similar. Very quiet.

      My pump is mounted next to the hot water tank as well.
      From: "Kurt" <kbianculli@...>
      Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 20:26:16 -0000
      To: <J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [J28Sailors] Re: Pressure Water Pump

      Hi Phil,

      Mine is located in the same location and is the same pump. I believe it is a Jabsco. Here is the link to their website (you may have to copy and paste it into your web browser, I don't think this editor allows links.

      http://www.jabsco.com/products/marine-c1/water-pressure-systems/switched-pumps/36950_fresh_water_pump_copy_36950_2_series/iid_2561-item2561/index.htm

      Kurt