Re: GPS Location

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 23, 2010
      I bought a standard horizon cp180 last year for mounting this year. it will be mounted in the pedistal guard. My last GPS (handheld magellan)was mounted above at the top of the guard and was dispacted to the deep blue after an accidental jibe ripped it off and over the side. (I wasn't driving)
      I'll be making a custom mount. stay tuned for pictures

      John