RE: [J28Sailors] Re: Owner's Manual

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 7, 2009
      I did get the 75 page manual scanned in but haven't posted it yet on the site. I'll work on that this week. I may have problems posting the whole manual in one file because of the size, but I have a backup plan to post it in 10-15 page increments, which is how I scanned it in.

      To: J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com
      From: misailor@...
      Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:56:13 +0000
      Subject: [J28Sailors] Re: Owner's Manual

      Roy,

      Anytime you get a chance to scan and post it would be great. I have never seen the manual and would like to have a copy.

      Thanks,
      Bruce