Great ride

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2009
      Sorry guys but I have to take a minute to pound my chest.

      We had a great race from Newport RI to Block Island last weekend.
      22.2 nmiles in just under 3.5 hours. Finished 7th in a fleet of 35 That what you can do with 18-25 knots winds on the beam the whole way out. It was a blast. And it was the first time I got my wife to sail out to Block with me (two other crew members)