Re: J/28 # 11 'WHALAYED'

  • jfws88
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2009
      Sure Andy,

      For starters I've posted pictures of my traveller arrangement and it works great for adjusting the traveller from just about anywhere. I also show an instrement pod I built for over the companion way. I still nee to take the old instements out and fill the holes. I also moved my batteryies to under the starboard sette. I cut the sette bottom in half and keep one half screwwed in place over the fuel tank/ the other piece I leave loose for access to the batteries and the reaiming storage. I have two group24 batteries. I'll take some pic when I get a round toit.

      John