Re: [J28Sailors] Re: Heavy Air Sail Plan / Trimming / Tuning

  • jason3317@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 22, 2009
      Hans:
      Nice to hear from you. Yes, my folks have the J/34c (cruising). . They all came with the UFO (wing type) keel. It sails to weather with excellent stability. You can email Dad at blueheron147@....

      Jason

      Hi Jason,I notice that your dad has a J34, we have some interest in getting a J34 some day! Could I get your dads E:mail or would you give hom mine?Would like to know how he likes the boat and where he is sailing mainly.Do they all come with the Wing?Bulb Keel?, how does it sail to Weather?andersenhans 15.Thank You.Hans