Link to album - 4th of July Week

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      Here are some pics (some good, some not as clear) from the past few
      days. We had predominate North-NorthWest winds 8-15knts, very unusual
      for this time of year. Thursday was more like 15-18, gusting over
      20-22knts. I found a single reef in the main and about 110% rolled up
      genoa worked pretty well as I was beating 30-40 degrees most of the
      day....must have tacked 12-15 times. We anchored in Trippe Creek on
      the Tred Avon, a very nice ancorage up river from Oxford, MD.